Saturday, January 5, 2013

Faith Hope Love Star Nodder

I had a couple of orders for some star nodders so I took the time to make one up for my Etsy shop. I hand stitched "Faith Hope Love" on the pocket and stuffed it full of Sweet Annie and broom corn.   Ever wonder why it is called a nodder????   The star sits in an old bed spring and does a bit of nodding if bumped! LOL  I love the prim world.... it has its own little language!
 
Added some of the finished Valentine Pillow Ornament sets to Etsy also!
 
Have a great day everyone!
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my stars!!!!!! Love it......looks prim perfect, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute Teresa...how do you come up with all these wonderful creations, make them, do shows and what all...goodness you are the energizer bunny!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful day!