Sunday, January 21, 2018

A Spring Fiber Fest in Gettysburg PA!

Over the next few weeks I will be sharing with you some exciting events I will be attending this year!  
The first one is a Spring Fiber Fest in Gettysburg, PA 
on April 19 - 22, 2018
Hosted by Kathy Makers of Primitive Homespuns, Linda Keller of Grant Street Woolworks and Teresa Miller of Teresa's Primitive Treasures! 
 A retreat for all those who love wool and hand stitching!!! Rug Hookers, Wool Applique, Punch Needle, Stitchers and Quilters are all welcome!!! 
We will provide a stitching lounge for you to sit, chat and share with others! 
3 classes will be offered too! 
Wool Applique a sweet pouch, punch up a primitive pinkeep box and a hooked pillow. 
 A great excuse to visit the historical town of Gettysburg, PA! Lots to see and do! There will be a merchant mall for shopping fun, door prizes and so much fun! Bring your friends and share a room to save on cost! Send a message for more information!!!

We have a very special rate on the rooms at $99.00 a night plus complimentary breakfast and dinner each day!  Can't beat that! 
The registration fee is $60.00 and the cost of each class is $40.00!   
Please message for more information teresasprim@yahoo.com

Our grand prize drawing will be one of these Thread Cupboards!!!  Plus we will be having hourly prizes drawn Friday and Saturday for all who register!!  

If you have never attended a retreat you don't know what you are missing!  So much fun spending time with others who love the same pasttimes!  
Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it is going to be a lovely time. Alas, I know I won't be able to make it but I shall dream about it. I just discovered your blog and couldn't resist becoming your newest follower. I'm just coming back to stitching, and learning punch needle after a several year hiatus while I was learning to spin my own yarn and to weave. Looking forward to following your fibery adventures. Hugs for now from snowy (ugh) New Hampshire...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog,I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in
    traffic density,which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful day!