Thursday, November 19, 2015

PHM Update tonight at 9pm!

November update is upon us!  Hard to believe that Thanksgiving is 1 week away!  The year sure has flown by and I'm starting to enjoy the warm fuzzy feelings that come along with the Christmas season in celebrating the birth of Jesus!
It was nice having more time to create this month since I'm done running to shows for the year!  I actually have 6 new handmades to offer!
 
The Merry Stocking Wreaths were created using a pattern by Notforgotten Farm! So sweet!
Here is a close up!
 
 
 
2 Hooked Trees on old granite funnels!
 
Another box design complete!  Pattern coming next week!
 
This sweet little guy stands 6" tall.  I designed and punched him to mount on a little vintage oil can.  So fun!
 
 
Have a great Thanksgiving!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful day!