Monday, May 31, 2010

Craft Show Pictures!

The past 3 days have been so very busy!!! It all started on Friday morning as I started to carry all my props and boxed crafts up from the basement into the garage for loading!

Around 10:30am I left for the PA State Track & Field meet to watch my niece, Laura Loht win the AAA title for the javelin throw!!! It was sooooooooo exciting and I'm so proud of her!!!

After the track meet we loaded the truck and then I went for groceries and never returned home until 7:30pm! An hour later my brother and sister-in-law arrived for the weekend. Didn't get to bed until 11:00pm.
Woke up Saturday morning at 3:30am to be on the road by 4:30am and traveled 2 hours to the show.

It was a hot and humid day but no rain!!! The crowd was down and we had more lookers than buyers which made the sales a little less than last year. Returned home around 8:00pm totally exhausted!

On Sunday we had a picnic so I skipped church to get ready for that! Had a great time with friends and family.... lots of water balloons were flying to cool us off.

Today I'm relaxing and staying indoors to stay cool!!!

Enjoy the craft show pictures and a picture of Laura with her gold metal!!! After looking at these pictures I see I need to get busy for my next couple of shows..... it looks bare compared to other years!










13 comments:

  1. Oh, I think if I had have been there I would have cleared your stall-such yummy goodies!

    I just wish we had markets like that on this side of the pond,

    Keep it up and have a great week,
    Blessings, Shazy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booth looks wonderful Teresa! Lots of great goodies! I love the penny rug with the crow an stars!!!! Hope you are relaxing today as it sounds like you were very busy for a few days. Thanks for showing your wonderful goodies! Wish I was closer.
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your display looks wonderful but outside shows are always down when it's hot and humid. (or rainy or freezing) Tell me again why we choose to do outside shows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a super busy few days!
    I loved looking at your photos - thanks for sharing!
    And congratulations to your niece!

    Blessings
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Shazy, Jayne, Pat and Christine. I ask that question sometimes too Pat..... the crowd thinned out by 2:30 because it was sooooo hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want one of everything..;) Love your stuff.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great setup, everything looks great! I always say I'm going to load a day early but that never happens, maybe this yr LOL LOL
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry your show wasn't a huge success Teresa....guess the times are really catching up with everyone - but Congratulations to your niece...that's quite an honor.

    Don't give up on seeing me this next week....not sure just what's happen yet! lol

    I asked my niece to come along with me so if she says YES then we're off! I'll let you know so I can get my goodies from you.

    Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your booth looked fanatastic! Sorry the weather was humid. I remember those days well. I've cut back my schedule to mostly fall shows to avoid the heat. Sounds like you had a full weekend.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your craft show set up!! Looks great :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see so many prim goodies, I would have bought EVERYTHING!!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful day!