Thursday, July 19, 2018

Busy Summer!

Today was such a beautiful Summer day!  No humidity and lots of sunshine!  I didn't get out to enjoy much of it but had a nice dinner on my patio.  I busy preparing for Sauder Village Rug Hooking week in Archbold Ohio.  It is fast approaching and will be here before I know it!  I wanted to share a new piece of wood Jeff has created for the show!  We are calling it a hookers hutch! LOL  It has 4 holes drilled on the top to hold your hooks and scissors.  They will be available in all our colors!  Not sure how many we will be taking so if you are going you can preorder! 

Also, it is time for Primitive Handmades Mercantile update tonight!  Be sure to stop by and check out all the wonderful pages! 

I am offering this hookers hutch along with a wool sewing clamp and a child's chair with a hooked rug mat on it!  


Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful day!