Thursday, May 18, 2017

PHM update tonight and new wood pieces!

Another month has flown by!  I feel that is all I ever say anymore!!! Gosh... where does the time go!  I'm still busy trying to fill orders for the 4 drawer thread cupboards but wanted to share some of the other pieces Jeff has been making!  I will be offering these on PHM tonight so you can read more about them at 9pm est!  This is a wonderful cupboard to house all your wonderful skeins of thread!!! 

A reproduction wood sewing clamp box with flip up lid and drawer!

And here are some new punches I put on a vintage shovel and flippers! 


And something new!!!  While I was at the PSS retreat a couple weeks ago I had the pleasure to meet Ali Strebel!!!  She had the most beautiful framed needle felted picture on display and I was instantly inspired!  So, I had to purchase some of her hand dyed wool roving and get right to work!  More of this to come! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful day!