Thursday, February 23, 2017

New Punch Needle Series!

I've tackled the first 4 designs in the "Animals on Parade" Series!  
These designs are available as Punch Needle E-Pattern, Mailed Patterns or Complete Kits!
Also as hooked rug patterns!
You can find them all in my Etsy shop!

I hooked the Sheep and Rhonda Thomas of My Glory Stars hooked the Rabbits and Peeps!
Patterns on Monk Cloth or Linen are available in my Etsy shop!  
Kits are in the works as well!  You can message to order one!



Remember the wool pockets I made for PHM last week!  I'm working on the wool applique pattern for those which will include all 3 in one pattern!
Now back to work! 
Hope you are experiencing the same Spring like weather I am today!  
Had to take a break for a walk!


3 comments:

  1. Teresa,
    I got my kit yesterday for the rug and can't wait to start hooking it. I just love this series and the sheep will just be the first of the group for me. You are so talented!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!!! Thank you Donna! Can't wait to see your finished rug!!!

      Delete
  2. Good evening, Teresa,
    I have always wanted to learn Needle Punch. I love the finished look of your projects! Enjoy what's left of the weekend. Take care, ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful day!