Friday, February 21, 2014

A Busy Winter!

WOW! Where to start! One wonderful insight into this cold and snowy Winter has been the online requests for my handmades! I'm so blessed to have had the opportunity to be a stay at home mom when my kids were little and now a stay at home wife....... just because I don't have time for a job outside of the home!  
I guess I will start with the new "treasures" I created for the February PHM updates! I did a bit of everything I love to do! I've been on the search for old washboards to add some hand mades to like you see here behind the pillow!   
 
Also, getting ready for the OFG Etsy Team's Spring Celebration which starts on Monday, February 24th!   You will be able to find all the artists new items by typing NBCOFG in the Etsy Search Bar! But remember they won't be added until Monday morning!
Here is what I've created so far! Still have needle punched piece to finish up before Monday!
 
Find these in my Etsy shop on Monday!


 
I've been working on lots of Spring Thyme Ornaments too!  Love these little bunnies.  Going to be putting some pin backs on them too!  They can be used for bowl fillers, ornaments and pins!
 
Guess that is it for now!!!  Off this computer to start some stitching!!!  Have a great day and weekend!!!
~Teresa~
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa,
    Your creations are just so cute all the time.
    I just don't know how you keep coming up with new ideas...guess my brain is finally dead. LOL
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful creations!
    TFS
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful day!