Friday, January 3, 2014

SALE on Selected Wood Appliance Covers!

I'm having a 40% and 30% off sale on a few of the larger primitive wood appliance covers that I have in stock ready to ship!!   Some larger enough to cover a toaster oven, coffee pot and 4 slice toasters!  The Kitchen Aide mixer cover size is not on sale but I do have 4 available on the same page!
You can read the details on my website here!  9 pieces still available so if you have been thinking about purchasing one now is the time!
Here is a sample of what they look like!  These are the 4 slice toaster covers and the bottom 3 are still available. The black one is sold! 
The back and the bottom are open to slide over what you are trying to hide! 
For the hooker: They make a great clamp surface for your strip cutter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful day!