Saturday, May 18, 2013

Some new "treasures" on PHM!

 I think Spring has finally set in!  A few warm days in a row sure does make a difference in ones mental mood! LOL  It's amazing what a person can accomplish after spending some time in the fresh outdoors with a warm breeze!  It's been long overdue!
 
Just a quick note! This month for the PHM update I'm offering another sweet little child's folding chair with a hooked rug!  It has a nice blue background with a tan and brown beehive, tan ABC's and 123! 
 
Be sure to stop over and check out all the pages of PHM!  We have a great group of artists in one place!!!
 
You can find my page here!
 
Enjoy your weekend!!  I'm headed to Virginia for a bridal shower today! Looks like a perfect day out with my daughter and soon to be daughter in law!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Love the new goods for PHM...especially the chair and mat! You had better be on the hunt for more little chairs because they will be a hit at shows!! ---Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful day!