Friday, March 15, 2013

Primitive Handmades Mercantile March Updates

It's that time already at Primitive Handmades Mercantile monthly update for March ! Why are these days flying by so quickly?!?! 
Anxiously waiting for the weather to warm up here in PA so I can enjoy the daffodils trying to grow and open up!  This months offerings include sheep and pineapples. 
 If you would like to read more about each listing and see the close ups you will find them on my page here
Be sure to check out all the pages to see what the gals have created for your Spring fix. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! (with the new camera?)
    I know I am in a hurry for springtime weather too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all of us are waiting patiently for Spring to come so we can enjoy the sun on our face and Spring Flowers.
    All of my Tulips, Daffodils, & other spring bulbs have popped out of the ground & are starting to grow so it won't be long.

    Have a Great Weekend
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful day!