Thursday, December 3, 2009

Festive Primitive Broom Corn Wreath


Here is another use for the Broom Corn that my mom and dad grew this summer! I've been wanting to make up some wreaths and today was the day! My kitchen is a mess but I sure had fun! I love how they turned out and have listed one in my Etsy Shop! My aunt had given me some of these awesome wax sheep and he sits in there so nicely! Next I'm going to make some new primitive ornaments for my Christmas tree! Have a candy cane design in my head that needs to come out! LOL Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. I love the way it looks too. thanks for sharing. Dianntha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty! Looking forward to seeing your candy cane design too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wreath is very nice! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this wreath Teresa - I adore broom corn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That wreath looks great! I have some broom corn that is just tied up in bundles and hangin' around. I may have to try to make one of those. Did you use anything for a base? (that's probably a silly question but I've never made a wreath like that before.)
    Hugs~ Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Birgit..... I used a grapevine wreath for the base.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful day!