Monday, June 15, 2009




I finally took the time to add some new items to my Etsy Shop! http://www.teresasprimtreasures.etsy.com/ I've been making some wool appliqued cell phone necklaces! The small digital cameras fit into them nicely also! I was tired of always digging through my purse for a ringing cell phone while out shopping or traveling! This is so nice to keep it right at your finger tips!




I used a purchased pattern by Heart to Hand to create it.




Also, I added a mustard colored wood toaster cover with the handpainted sheep on it. My husband was in the woodshed this past weekend and made the ones I needed for orders and I will be painting them tomorrow! So.......... for the girls that have ordered toaster covers you will be hearing from me soon!

4 comments:

  1. Teresa I love the bread box! YOu do really nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa, I love the Penny Style Cell/Camera holder...how unique!
    And the toaster cover is beautiful...your painting is awesome.
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cell-phone holder and the toaster cover...your painting is wonderful.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa ~
    I love the cell/camera penny rug holder & the toaster cover. I'm not surprised that you are selling so many of them. Have a wonderful day. Love your painting.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful day!