Thursday, May 21, 2009

Shopping from the Weekend at PrimMart Convention

What a weekend I had!!! So much fun meeting up with online friends that share the joy of crafting!!!

Our day started out with Michele from The Primitive Times E-Zine and I driving to Harrisburg to pick up Marie from Mamaw's Creations at the hotel. We then traveled to see Patti at her Brickhouse Crafts! We then went back to the hotel and picked up Kristal from Rags-N-Tags before making a stop at the Greyhound bus stop for NeeNee KrazyKraftLady. On to an antique store in Hummelstown. A huge place with 3 floors of wonderful treasures!


We spent time Friday night getting to know each other (most knew each other from past conventions) but I was a new one! Haven't done that much laughing in years and it felt sooooooooooo good!!!



On Saturday we traveled to Lancaster for the Day and hit lots of nice Primitive Shops.




Sunday morning was a trip to a huge flea market in Mechanicsburg and look what I found!!! Lots of dippers and baby shoes to put mice in. I was one happy camper!!!










Here is a picture of the girls I roomed with we..... the hotel was beautiful and had 2 bedrooms, a living room, full kitchen and 2 bathrooms! This picture was taken outside a nice shop by the Kitchen Kettle in Lancaster. Left to right starting in the front we have Marie, Kristal, Me and in the back is Michele and NeeNee!



I have a craft show on Saturday so I need to get back to work!!! Lots to finish up!! I will talk more about convention later!!!

8 comments:

  1. Teresa!! Sounds like SO much fun! And you got some great goodies to create with!!! Glad you had some good laughs and some time to relax! Good luck with your craft show!! I know it will go great! Take care. Have a wonderful weekend. ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like sooo much fun! Nothing going on like that around here!!
    Tomorrow's Friday!! Take care ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! I'm glad you were able to attend such a fun get together . . . I'm hoping to make it some year ~ sounds like a great time :)

    Have a great weekend and I wish you well with your craft show! :) ~Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa....I guess I didn't know you had a blog...where have I been.
    I started following you and will post your link on my blog list.
    I'm so enjoying all the photos of the convention.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa! It was so nice meeting you! Hope to see you again next year! (((HUGZ))) Nutt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa,

    Looks like you had fun and great treasures that you found. Good luck at your craftshow this weekend.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU LUCKY GIRL!!!! Not only did you get to spend time with some great friends but you also found such treasures. Hope your craft show turns out great!

    Hugs, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had so much fun at the convention. Having you for a roommate was great! I want to come back!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful day!