Tuesday, March 3, 2009

OFG Spring & Easter Celebrations!!!




The Spring Celebration is under way........you can find my shop here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5287236 and to do a search of all the OFGSC creations just type OFGSC into the search bar........... the Easter Celebration is almost ready to begin! Here are a few things I've been working on for Easter. The first is Carrotbottom Farms Rabbit which I created using a pattern by Sassafras Hill Primitives and the other rabbit is Snickerdy Rabbit Doll created with a pattern from Veenas Folk Art Primitive Designs. The Pinkeeps were designed by Bird In the Hand Primitives and I used some wonderful reproduction fabric designs from the Civil War Era! I've attached a nice antique Easter graphic to create the tags.


Snickerdy hold a bag of fabric painted flowers and Carrotbottom holds a fabric vintage graphic bag.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love all of your new creations. What wonderful spring prims. Have a wonderful day.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa,

    I love all of them, that bunny is so darn cute ,love the flowers in her bag what a neat touch . I can't wait to start seeing flowers in my backyard . Have a good day .

    Renae

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little pouch with the flowers is so cute!!

    Blessings,
    Barbara Jean

    PS I was thinking of putting my hand made nests in baby shoes but....
    I guess if you can put mice in them, I can put my nests in them too. =0))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful day!